Friday 11 September 2015

Tonic Studios Woodland Walk Paper Pack




Tonic Studios have recently brought out some gorgeous paper packs. The papers I've feature on this card are all from one pack in particular - woodland walks. You can see how they all coordinate so well together. I used a tonic die to cut the hexagons. ( Indulgence Thins – My Gift To You Tag and Base Die ) The dragonfly is the small rococo dragonfly...I thought you might find him on your woodland walk!
And I doodled the stitching with a Tonic Nuvo pen of course !


The other paper packs are all equally lovely. Not sure which one to try next ! 
Have a lovely day !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.