Friday 18 September 2015

Rennie Mackintosh suncatcher card


This card has been made using a die from the latest Vineyard Squares die set from Tonic. This one reminds me of Rennie Mackintosh stained glass and so, using vellum, I backed the die cut. I then used my Nuvo pens to colour the vellum creating a stained glass effect.


I have placed a battery operated light behind it here, but as it was daylight you don't get the full effect, but as you can just about see, the card has a translucent window. You could also make suncatchers to put in your window with this method. Why not make a greetings card that can be used afterwards in the recipients window.
Hope that gives you some ideas. Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog for more ideas.

Have a lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.