Friday 4 September 2015

Fancy Filigree Card


This lovely filigree die is from one of Tonic Studios more recent die sets - Festive Flurry – 1095E
Instead of using the snowflakes that come with it, I have added flowers from the Entwining Trellis Die Set – Bellus Buttercup – 767e. I love how all Tonic Products work so well together. BTW, this all cut like a dream on my orange machine, (Tonic Studios Tangerine die cutting machine)



For the centre of the flowers, I used the smallest of the snowflakes and at the very tips of them,  I added some Crystal Drops in Carnation pink for a touch of dimension.


I cannot wait to get my gluey little paws on the latest Tonic Alphabet dies, they look absolutely gorgeous and I am sure they will be a big hit. To be kept up to date with all things Tonic, make sure you follow their Facebook Page. For more ideas on things to make, grab a cuppa, and have a look around my blog.

Thanks for visiting  today.

Hope you have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.