Thursday 18 June 2015

Die cut cake topper



It was my mother's birthday yesterday. She is 83 years young. My older daughter made a delicious lime cake with a coconut cream frosting. It was totally delicious. I say was...it didn't last too long.

For a quick decoration on top of the cake I used Tonic Studios Happy Birthday die. I cut two from pearlised pink card, one on the reverse of the card, and glued them together with two cocktail sticks in between. It was all the decoration the already pretty cake needed. (We decided on 8 candles, one for each decade rather than trying to fit 83 candles on....might have been a bit of a fire hazard ! )


And here is the birthday girl cutting her cake. :-)

Have a nice day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.