Friday 26 June 2015

A present - with love


This cute little present die on the front of the card is from the new Tonic Studios Christmas collection, but it could just as easily be a present for any occasion as shown here- so a really useful die to own.
I'm not a huge pink fan, but I do like this shade of pink paired with bright yellow. Nice and cheery don't you think?

Tonic dies used...


  • Rococo Petite Die – Festive Gift – 1012e
  • Layering Die – Camellia – 529e
  • Layering Die – Deco Geometric – 526e
  • Forever Floral Spring Bouquet Mould Set – 45e
  • Forever Moments Clay – 559e

Hope you have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.