Friday 15 May 2015

A Special Wedding card


Today's card is a Wedding card. The only card I have used is white card the colour is from Distress ink. It's a look that I am fond of. Very delicate.


 I am looking forward to attending the wedding of a lovely couple who are just perfect for each other. Both their first names shorten to Chris which is really sweet, so I just had to put their names on their card. I'm pretty sure they don't read my blog, so I think I am safe to post this now.


Tonic Studios Products Used

  • INDULGENCE SHUTTER DIE – PAVILLION – 1028E
  • Indulgence Affections – Mr & Mrs – 450E
  • Indulgence Affections – First Crush – 449E
  • Pretoria DuoCaps Initial O-Z Die Set – 609e
  • Pretoria DuoCaps Initial A-N Die Set – 608e
  • Entwining Trellis Die Set – Bellus Buttercup – 767e
  • Idyllics Embossing Folder & Die – Garland Fancy – 22e



Well, time to get on with some other projects now. 




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card Doda, I put my shutter dies away just can't get my head around them, might have to try again xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.