Tuesday 7 January 2014

Happy New Year

It's been a while since I blogged - I hadn't realised. Life has been rather busy lately with one thing and another and so I apologise for my bloggy silence.

Do you like these butterflies on the top I have just decorated? It's a sample for Tonic Studios featuring one of their gorgeous new releases. The butterfly layering dies. I have cut the dies from flock vinyl which you iron on to the T shirt.  I added some hand stitching and sequins too just for a bit of bling.

Here it is being modelled by my older daughter. (I wish I was that slim)
There are some gorgeous new products coming out very soon, so expect to see a few more sample pictures coming soon. You will see all the design teams gorgeous samples if you keep an eye on Blog Tonic. You can also keep up to date with all Tonic Studio's latest news, products and also great competitions over at their facebook page.

See you again soon!

Doda
xx

1 comment:

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.