Tuesday 1 May 2012

The garden calls...


The sunny days have been a bit sparse, and there are so many things to get on with in the garden right now it has been a bit frustrating.  I have some lovely Aquilegia William Guinness Double


and some Clary Sage seeds to plant so I really must get out in the fresh air and take advantage of the sunshine which has just appeared. 


I'm hoping mine will end up looking like those pictures! 
There's nothing quite like a spot of gardening. But before I head off to the garden, I have just made a quick card to send to a garden loving friend. 


The lovely carrots image is from the Graphics Fairy, and I have coloured it in with my favourite Karisma pencils which are pretty much the same as Prismacolors

I have used a couple of the new Tonic Studios border punches which will be in your stores before too long.  I also used my Shape Mate for the circle, and my Multi Detail flower punch.  A bit of raffia gives it that nice natural look.


OK, I'm out of here :-)

1 comment:

  1. So pretty, and the rafia gives the card an earthy feel! I do like! Hope you are able to get out soon and plant your seeds. My little doggie is making gardening not so fun this year. He chews everything down to nubs and tramples the rest. Sigh! I do hope yours is a success!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.