Tuesday 22 May 2012

Alice in Wonderland Party. Post 1

My little girl will be 6 this weekend, and she has decided she would like an Alice in Wonderland themed party. This week I am busy making a few bits and pieces for it.
So far, I have done the juice labels. Flavoured spring water had the labels removed and more appropriate ones added. (I wrote the flavours with a sharpie pen underneath)
Party bubbles for the favour bags have been customised with a sticker and a new label...



“But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked. "Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat:  "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."  "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.  "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."


More on the party theme next post.

5 comments:

  1. what a lovely idea - and beautifully done. Our little granddaughter is 3.1/2 and loves dressing up as Dorothy (from the Wizard of Oz). I think they love 'themes' :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doda!!! Looks like it's going to be a fun party:))) Your bottles look great!
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this party idea? Can I hire you to be my next party planner??

    How have you been? Busy by the look of things!

    Cheers,

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how gorgeous and a fab idea too. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is going to be darling, love what you've done so far!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.