Monday 31 August 2009

W.I.P.


As I am currently in the middle of so many things and have nothing very exciting to show you, here are Mr Owl and Mr Peacock from a trip to the Black Isle Wildlife Park last month.
Not only have we not finished Naomi's bedroom yet, we have now ripped apart Ben's shower room as the shower wasn't working, the toilet was leaking, and well, it is just a grotty little room, and it was time for some action. I'll try and get some before pictures for you so that I can do that whole 'before and after' thing for a change.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the great idea Doda... there are days that what I'm doing is not blogworthy but I enjoyed just seeing your great photos so I'll have to try that!

    Bless you my friend...
    Karla

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.