Thursday 21 May 2009

I've Picked a Winner!

Umm, yes, I know, I am a bit late in doing this. I don't know why life is so hectic at the moment, but it is. So anyway. I used random number generator to pick a number, and the winner is...mandapanda. So mandapanda, please get in touch with me and let me know your address so I can post your prize.

I've been busy with a lot of different things lately. There are "in the house" jobs, and when the sun shines, there are loads of gardening jobs to be done.

One of my in the house jobs at the moment, is helping to develop armadillo magazine

This is something I have been involved with for a few years as a book reviewer, but now I am in on the web design side as it has recently changed hands. Our web editor Louise has just started a blog. So if you have an interest in children's books and writing, please add this to your favourites as I am sure there will be some interesting posts in the future . (As you can see, I've been playing with my watercolours to make the blog header).

3 comments:

  1. Hi Doda! what a gorgeous little armadillo! His "scales" really do look armadillo-ish!
    I still can't believe that the random number generater picked me, as that NEVER happens...well ok a few times, but not much!

    I've left a message with my details on etsy for you, but that was before I realized that you comment moderation is on...oh well!
    Have fun creating the art for the new magazine! How's about some little kid armadillos flying kites? I don't know why, the picture just popped into my head...

    Have a great day and I look forward to hearing back from you!

    Amanda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the armadillo! what a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Almost as neat as my favourite Ardvark, Cerebus!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.