Monday 26 February 2018

Paperless Post


"Paperless Post. What on earth is that ?"  I hear you ask.

As you probably know I have made one or two paper cards in my time, and I am a keen papercrafter.  I mean, who doesn't love paper?....what's that? You don't? And I thought we were friends!

Anyhow, you might be wondering why on earth I would want to use Paperless Post when I love paper so much. What is Paperless Post?  It is an e-card website where you can customise their vast range of cards and then email them to whoever you wish.

Does it cost? Yes, but not too much, and it's certainly way less than  using snail mail.

It's not that I am against snail mail, I am most definitely for it, but there are those times when you hear of a friend needing a word of encouragement, or a birthday that you almost forgot, or you  just want to send a little message to a friend for whatever reason , and you can't get out to the Post Office. Then Paperless Post is perfect for these times.

As it happens, where I live, I don't have a Post Office I can walk to , and so Paperless post is perfect for me. Especially for sending notes to friends and family overseas.


They have a really huge selection of cards. This isn't your average e-card kind of set up. They have a wonderful range of card designers and artists to choose from. They are very tasteful.


You can send cards or invitations , or little notes, and you can customize everything from the envelope to the backdrop to the fonts to the stamp to the colour to the....yeah, ok, you get the idea.


When the recipient opens your e-card, they get a lovely animated virtual card with an opening envelope and then the front and inside of your card. It really is the most tasteful e-card available out there for sending.

You can save all your addresses for sending out more cards another time. I love it!

When your card is sent, you get an email notification, and then you also have notification of when your card has been opened.

So, if you have never tried it, go on..Go to Paperless Post now and give it a shot.

Well, I'm off to send a card to a friend now.

Have a lovely day.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.