Wednesday 25 January 2017

An Anniversary Card



 Hello.  I've been having a bit of a card making sesh before I clear my desk and get back to my watercolour painting for a bit. I've made a cheery anniversary card for my mum and dad for next month. (It's OK, they don't read the blog.) This happy floral paper from Tonic Studios was just begging to be dotted all over with Nuvo drops don't you think? The pretty leaves are from their Fallen Leaves collection.

The vintage image is a free one from The Graphics Fairy. I love combining vintage images with Tonic Studios die cuts.

Hope you are having a wonderful day wherever you are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.