Wednesday 9 November 2016

A little notebook


A decorated notebook makes a lovely small gift item and is a fun way to use your Tonic dies and embossing folders to create something special.

I was delighted when I saw that the Tonic Studios Kings Cross Case die included these little corner pieces as they make perfect book corners. The little label from the same set is so cute too. It works so well on a notebook.

I cut the Fallen leaves design from my old favourite craft material - tomato paste tube. 


And I love the Layered Leaves embossing folder . A really classic design I know I will use again and again.

So, don't pass by a plain little notebook in a shop because you can make it into a real beauty with your Tonic Studios dies.

Have fun.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.