Monday 3 August 2015

Tonic Studios Bottle wrap die - How illuminating !

I have made a decorative light by using Tonic Studios Bottle wrap die along with a clever usb rechargeable cork light gadget I got from Amazon.co.uk
I washed out an empty wine bottle and used this for my light. To avoid the brightness at the top of the bottle where the bulb is, I made a little decorative collar for the bottle so that the light is more evenly diffused.
This is what it looks like in the daylight...
...and here is how it glows at night. The intricate details of the diecut are gorgeous!
Can you imagine a whole row of these...they would look beautiful! Of course if you use a clear glass or different coloured glass bottle the glow will be different. I need to try find some blue glass bottles...I love blue glass.

Don't forget to check out the rest of my blog for more ideas with Tonic Dies.

I hope you like this idea. Have a lovely day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.