Saturday 10 January 2015

Circus style

This is the latest mini furniture from Tonic Studios. What yiu get is a blank unit which you can build and decorate any way you like. Just for fun, I went with a circus theme on this one. I think it turned out very cheery looking! The launch of these units is on Create and Craft TV tomorrow at 10pm. The show is coming live from the CHA show in the USA.
You know me ! I can't help but take advantage of every surface on offer.
Including the back of the unit !


It's been wild and windy here in the Highlands, and many people here have had power cuts. We are thankful for a nice warm cosy log fire!

I hope you are safe and warm wherever you are/

Have a lovely day

Doda
xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.