Tuesday 12 June 2012

Alice in Wonderland party post 5

Here are some more ideas for you if you are thinking of having a bit of a Mad Hatter's tea party...

Sugar cookies with Sugar paste disks written on with an Edible writing pen.


The Queen of Hearts she made some tarts...well actually Naomi made some Empire biscuits. These were made by adapting this recipe.


I had picked up the cardboard cake stands from a Tesco sale for under £1 each.
Cardboard cake stands are quite widely available now and make a much cheaper (and more child friendly) solution than china, and you can use them more than once if they don't get too trashed.



These were the party bags I made for each young guest to take home. They were simply folded from one sheet of A4 paper.
For instructions and a printable template you can check out my post over at It's a Creative World.

A very Merry Unbirthday to you!


1 comment:

  1. so very cute and perfect in every way, she Gabi must have felt very special.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.