Wednesday 20 January 2010

Treasure every moment...

A dear friend's husband died suddenly of a massive heart attack on Saturday. He was a friend too. Only in his fifties. A lovely man.
It was such a shock - so unexpected. No warning signs.
It has already been a reminder to many that we should treasure every moment with our loved ones. With our families, and our friends.
Don't let the sun ever go down on your anger, and don't get upset over silly little trifles. Life is too short on this earth to waste time with that kind of stuff, and none of us knows the exact number of his days, so please treasure every single moment, be content, and be thankful for all you have.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry on the loss of your friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.