Thursday 22 October 2009

A Lovely Day

We had a special time yesterday when we visited our son in Glasgow. We trailed around a few shops - including Ikea - which was a real treat for me, and then we had grub at Pizza Hut before heading back to the Highlands. A good day was had by all, but it was a long day and we are all a bit tired today. I walked my feet off!
I bought this lampshade for my little girl's room. It is sooo cute!

Here is my son modelling his lab coat for us. That's my boy!!!

...And on a totally unrelated note, these are some buttons I made about 20 years ago. My mum had come across them and brought them with her last time she visited. I feel the urge to make some more buttons now. It will be interesting to see how they turn out. I think I have come a long way creatively speaking since then. I hope so anyhow.

3 comments:

  1. That lampshade is beautiful and what wonderful buttons you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son looks like he has a great sense of humour.
    I love the buttons - I can't wait to see what you'll come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Merry and Naomi.
    And , Naomi...you can tell that from a photo? You are correct, he's a total nutcase - very funny!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.