Wednesday 25 February 2015

Bits and bobs


Hi there, I'm just dropping by to show you a couple of  things today. First one is this delicate card that appears to have no visible means of support. I used acetate on the back so that I could retain the delicate appearance of this die cut. Such a delicate pretty die this one.


OK, so there is not much room for a long message, but enough room for a few kind words.

I made these little wooden drawer pulls for a project and then decided they were too big for the project in mind. However,  I am sure they will get used sometime in the future. But it has made we want to experiment some more making my own decorative pulls for drawers, so you may see more in the future.


Time flies...must dash. My little girl will be crashing through the door any minute looking for her lunch.
Have a lovely day

1 comment:

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.