Monday 9 February 2015

A New Week


 Goodmorning. It's the start of a new week here in the Highlands. The sun has been shining this morning and it certainly makes you feel a lot more motivated than on the dark wintry days when the sun never bothers to peep out.

I've still been gluing and glittering. Here is an empty honey jar that I glitzed up with my Tonic Studios glitter.
 To get the glitter heart shape on the side of the jar, I die cut a scrap of self adhesive vinyl with a heart shape and stuck this on before applying my mod podge and adhering the glitter. I gave it two coats of glitter. Then carefully peeled away the vinyl to leave a perfect heart shape.
For best results top coat the glitter with a gloss spray sealant so as to not dull the glitter.

I wonder what's next for the glittter treatment!

Have a lovely day !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.