Monday 1 June 2009

Floral Fiesta

Everything in the garden is looking stunning just now - even the weeds. We've been having a heatwave for the last few days, and it has been so pleasant to spend time getting some gardening jobs done. I'm following the shade around each day - so unheard of in the Highlands.

Naomi has been out and about with her camera taking some lovely photos, so I thought I would share a few with you. She will no doubt update her blog with some more shots soon.



Even this dandelion seed head looks so beautiful, (despite the fact I am trying to weed them all out).
God is so amazing - His creation is so beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. It's feels so good to be in the sunshine again...lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely! Spring is a glorious time.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.