Monday 26 May 2014

Goodmorning


Hello there. I never got around to showing you all the other jewellery boxes I made the other week.

As usual, it's been pretty busy around here.



As you can see, I had a lot of fun making pretty jewellery with shrink plastic with this range of dies and punches.


You can find out more details on Blog Tonic.
I also made a plaque for a dear friend who is having a baby very soon.


Today, I am whizzing around - or I will be shortly, getting the place ready for my little 8 year old daughter's birthday party. How the time flies! I'd better get busy, there is much to do! BTW, she was very impressed with the pop up butterflies inside her birthday card!



Have a lovely day

Doda
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.