Monday 12 May 2014

Beautiful itty bitty butterflies

The new Tonic Studios Intrica large butterfly punch cuts through shrink plastic with ease - and doesn't it make the cutest little butterflies ! I took advantage of the new pastel colours of shrink plastic that are now available and made this cute little bracelet.
Of course, it then needed a gift box. I used one of the dies in the gorgeous new Romantic Vine oval die set to cut into the lid of this box and then further embellished it with layers of paper butterflies and a few jewels.
I made a similar box for another piece of jewellery. I'll show you what's inside next time!
Jodie Johnson will be on Create and Craft TV, Tuesdsay at 9pm with the launch of the new products.

Yey...the sun is shining here....must get out in the fresh air! Bye for now

Doda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.