Wednesday 28 October 2009

Musical interlude....


Way back in this post I showed you a youtube clip of a couple of young ladies singing the Riddle Song, (a song I sing to Gabriella at bedtime). Well, after research, I discovered that the girl with the guitar, Naomi Sommers is an up and coming folk singer from New England. Well, I never imagined she'd be touring in the Highlands of Scotland, but the other night my husband and I went to see her play in a very local venue, only about 10 minutes from our home. We had a fantastic evening. What a talented singer songwriter, and a lovely person. Do check out her website where you can listen to her music.

1 comment:

  1. that was lucky,we miss not being nearer to live gigs. she does have a great voice. im still drooling over those cupcakes!! my diet seems to have flown out of the window hmm

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.