Monday 12 October 2009

Autumn colours

The leaves are starting to change, but they are still not quite as spectacular as the rich colours of this sunflower. A bee and a Peacock butterfly came out to enjoy a rare patch of sunshine yesterday morning.
I've tidied myself a spot on Ben's desk - well I might as well make use of the room while he is at Uni. I have set out my coloured pencils and watercolours, and now I am waiting for a moment or two to myself to enjoy using them. Trouble is , we have all been unwell with colds and viruses for the last few days!
I really must sharpen those pencils!!!

7 comments:

  1. you always share the most beautiful photos....that butterfly and sunflower is gorgeous!! have fun with your colored pencils....i think that your son will be happy to know that you're putting his desk to good use by creating beautiful things!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such lovely pictures! I hope you will have a chance to use your son's room now and enjoy creative moments! And get well soon tool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures! I hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for letting me know you saw our stuff there in the UK. how fun!

    i sure love these pictures you've taken. the colors are just so alive.

    i hope you all feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just have to say how beautiful this sunflower and butterfly photo is! So alive with colour ... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours in the top phot are amazing! do hope you are soon feeling well enough to do some creative stuff 7 that Ben is settling in well ( & you are not missing him too much) x ruthie*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone. I think the fog is lifting at last and we're feeling much better! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.