Tuesday 18 August 2015

Relaxation - colouring in with Tonic Studios


Colouring in is all the rage just now, and it is perfect for relaxing and de-stressing. I've been enjoying having a play with Tonic Studios new Nuvo range of colouring pens.


What better to colour in than Tonic Studios stamps. The lady is from one of their latest sets of stamps, and the lilies are from the Pick of the Bunch range of stamps Tonic brought out some time ago drawn by Ruth Hamilton. The sentiment is one I wrote a while back and is useful for a dear friend or daughter. I had my two lovely daughters in mind when I wrote it.


Tonic Products used...

Layering Die – Elegant Oval – 527e
Nuvo Pen Collection – Marina Blues – 314N
Nuvo Pen Collection – Fragrant Oranges – 311N
Nuvo Pen Collection – Sunshine Yellow – 312N
Nuvo Pen Collection – Depth & Shadows – 320N
Exquisite Stamps – Ladies Day – 1132E
Crystal Drops Gloss – Dandelion Yellow – 673N
Tiny flowers from Simplicity Pattern Punch – Floral Border – 949E
Pick of the Bunch Lilies clear stamps... (If you do a hunt on the internet I am sure you can still find these somewhere. I spotted some for sale on Ebay)

Do you love to colour?

Hope you have a wonderful day.


1 comment:

  1. Maravilhoso,parabéns,canetas boas essa em? Valéria.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.