Thursday 27 August 2015

An elegant place setting with Tonic Studios Crystal Carousel Box Die


I have used Tonic Studios Crystal – Carousel Box Die – 1020E gift box die to make an elegant place setting for a winter table or winter wedding. I lined my die-cut with white organza . I actually filled mine with lavender so that would make a nice wedding favor, but you could fill yours with after dinner mints, or sugared almonds.

You can also use the little die cut stars as table confetti to add further decoration to your place setting. I've used some on the little ribbon too.


Very classy don't you think? Hope this gives you some ideas.

Have a lovely day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.