Friday 5 June 2015

A Spot of glass etching using diecuts

 

I used one of Tonic Studios latest dies to make the frame for this little glass etching project. You can see from my picture here how I set up the vinyl for etching.


As you can see, it doesn't matter the colour of your scraps of vinyl that you use as they are only to act as a stencil for the Etching cream.


It turned out rather pretty don't you think? Anything you can do to pretty up the whole dishwashing experience is fine with me.

If you'd like to see a few of my other glass etching projects I have done using Tonic dies, you can see them here, here and here. There's a few hints and tips too.

Tonic Dies used.
  • Pretoria DuoCaps Initial A-N Die Set – 608e
  • Pretoria DuoCaps Initial O-Z Die Set – 609e
  • Indulgence Die & Stamp Set – Today Is All About You – 1038e
Have a lovely day....roll on summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.