Tuesday 23 June 2015

Och Aye...it's Stuart the Stag


I made a wee decorative mini cushion using one of Tonic's latest dies. Everyone has given this stag a name, so I've decided he's called Stuart! I've cut him out of flock Tshirt vinyl then pressed him firmly with a hot dry iron onto the tartan. I cut Stuart out with my Big Shot and although it did take putting through a good few times, it cut fine in the end. (In the past I have cut tshirt vinyl easily with my Xcut Xpress...which stopped working a wee while back.)

I must put Stuart in my imaginary hunting lodge along with this...


Which I showed you back in this post.

Och well, I must be getting on with all ma wee jobs around the hoose.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.