Tuesday 26 May 2015

Birthday fun idea - Using self adhesive vinyl to decorate cups


Hello. Hope you are having a good day. Although we celebrated at the weekend, today is the day my little pumpkin turns 9. I just managed to finish her mermaid doll in time...(photos in my next post hopefully. ) These cups were decorated by the birthday girl and her bestie with a little help from me. Tonic Studios dies can be used for so many projects, here they were used for self adhesive vinyl. If you carefully hand wash the cups, it holds up pretty well. I added a butterfly to her school water bottle ages ago and it is still holding up just fine. 


A lovely day was had by the birthday girl...it was even warm enough for a water fight....but only just!!! Brrr!



Have a lovely day and don't forget to check out the rest of my blog.

Bye for now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.