Monday 11 May 2015

Big Hugs card


Just taking a wee break from my craft room sorting to make a quick card. These butterfly dies are so pretty. Who wouldn't smile if a card with these butterflies and blossoms popped through their letter box ? I enjoy making someones day with a bit of snail mail. (Which reminds me...must head off to the Post Office)

The diggers are still digging away at out plot of land. They have needed to go much deeper than anticipated. Extra money! But, if we don't do it, we don't build a house. I'm glad my husband was able to see the positive side of the deeper topsoil. He said it will make it easier for him when it comes to planting our new garden. So that is good. :-) Can't wait !

Have a lovely day !




1 comment:

  1. Hi Dvorah, what a beautiful card!! How exciting that the build has begun at long last :-) Have a lovely week, Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.