Tuesday 4 March 2014

Free Square Gift Box Template


I promised you I would give you the template for these little square gift boxes.
I designed it to work perfectly with some of  Tonic Studios lovely dies, but you could use it to make a plain box too. I backed the die cut designs with a square of acetate cut just slightly smaller than the lid and stuck with double sided sticky tape.

You could fill your boxes with homemade sweets, soaps, jewellery, or anything you fancy really.  The instructions are simple. Cut out the solid lines, and score and fold the dotted lines. I think it's obvious where to glue...I used Tonic Studios Tacky glue as I find this gives me such a good strong hold.

You will notice on the side of the lid in the picture an optional half circle cut out. I use a circle punch to take a bite out of each side first before gluing together. Line up the circle punch so it is halfway across the side of the box and the score line for the tab that folds under is halfway down the aperture in your circle punch.

So without further ado, here are the links to the templates in PDF format.

http://www.4shared.com/office/2mUW1pz5ba/8cmx8cmboxbase.html

http://www.4shared.com/office/xzHwNSYfce/8cmx8cmboxlid.html

UPDATE.
I've now quickly made a google website where you can download the PDFs for these templates without having to go through the 4shared rigmarole.

https://sites.google.com/site/dodastemplates/

Enjoy !

Doda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.