Monday 17 March 2014

Fairy lights and something fishy

Tonic Studios new Fairy dies are selling out fast. They are so pretty it is not surprising. I used one of the dies to make this battery operated light by setting it into a wooden box frame with vellum behind it. I drilled a big hole in the hardboard at the back of the frame to enable me to get to the switch.
Here it is with the light off. Perfect for a little girls room.
There are also three new gorgeous deep edge punches. I decided to make a guy card with one of mine...although it is a beautiful design that lends itself to so many different ways of using it. This design is called voile valence. Isn't it lovely !

Well, I have much to get on with , so I better go get off the computer now!
Hope you are having a beautiful Spring.
Doda
xx

1 comment:

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.