Wednesday 12 February 2014

Hello!


Hi there, it's been a bit of a rough January so far healthwise. Three of us have been down with a nasty cough virus and it is taking it's time to shift and for us to get back to full strength. I have still managed a little crafting work, but not as much as I would have liked to. Above is a card I have made for my mum and dad - although we've had to stay away in case we pass on our germs to them so haven't seen them for a few weeks.

We seem to have escaped from the terrible weather up here in the Highlands. So sorry for all those in England who are flooded right now. Watching their plight on the news is heartbreaking. Whole farms under water...peoples livelihoods and dreams all washed away. So sad.

Well...hope to be back to more regular blogging soon.
Bye for now
Doda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.