Friday 21 February 2014

Busy, busy, busy

(I'll give you the template for this box soon...)

It's been a very, very busy time here for the last couple of weeks. We've had more viewers to see our house than at any other time so far. More viewers coming on Saturday....we just need one buyer though! Almost had one, but it didn't work out for them.

It's tricky trying to fit in tidying everything up for viewers and making a mess in my craftroom...and boy...do I make a mess when I get going in there!

These are some of my latest makes with Tonic's newly released dies. As you can see...they're great for those special birthdays and gift giving.
I especially enjoyed making this hand bound album. Every time I make books I realise I have forgotten just how much pleasure it gives me. I'll need to make another one of these some time.

I even made a tissue box slip cover, but thankfully we are all 99% better now in the Smith household, so not needing the tissues any more.

Hope the British weather improves ...especially for all those poor people who have been flooded. So sorry for you.

Take care

Doda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.