Monday 24 June 2013

A card and a garden visitor

Not my best photo, Mr Pheasant wouldn't keep still long enough for me to get a really good shot. Here he is sitting on my garden wall. The wall backs onto a pretty forest.

It's been a busy weekend, but now I seem to have hurt my back...so a day of gentle activities is called for...the housework will just have to wait.

Our little girl went on her first ever sleepover on Friday night and as our older daughter was away too, the house felt very quiet and empty.
I made a special birthday card for my daughter's friend who was having the birthday sleepover...


I used the lovely new Tonic Studios Gothic Verso dies and punch for all those pretty edges. The number and name were cut with my Cricut mini.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.