Monday 17 June 2013

A card and a cake to match

I made this card using my Tonic Studio tools. Dog roses are my mum's favourite and I had fun making it. I'm also making my homemade lasagne and some cake for this evening and I thought it would be fun to decorate my mum's cake to match her card.

I do wish my cake covering skills were better, but I used a little handy strip of punched card to hide the flaws at the edges!!! (Maybe I'll be able to get a how to lesson from my talented nieces when they visit mid August. )

Here's the cake...



It should taste good - it was baked by my older daughter, Naomi. Thanks Naomi!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Doda! Your card is just beautiful...and that cake....OMG, it's just too pretty to eat! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.