Monday 30 April 2012

A touch of Steampunk


As soon as I saw this new Tonic Studios border punch it said Steampunk to me.
(Well, not aloud you understand or else I'd be a bit concerned.)

I found this fun graphic over at The Graphics Fairy and thought it would be perfect for a Bon Voyage card.

Check out the sneaky peek of their new punch range in this post. I'm sure you'll want to add these lovelies to your collection.

P.S. Don't forget to enter my draw to win some fabulous Scrapbooking software to play with.


P.P.S. Don't forget to enter Tonic Studios draw to win an A4 Glass cutting mat. 





4 comments:

  1. Gear fab! Love the card and the concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love your creations! They're always so beautiful! Going to find time to check what you had mentioned about our difference in paper sizes, for the mother's day card you shared. Maybe if I buy bigger paper and cut it down? I'll have to see what the conversion is before I buy any craft paper for the card and box. Thanks for the heads up on that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this design Doda - I will just have to buy it once it's available. Glad to know I'm not the only one who hears voices when I'm crafting!! Pat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Don't worry about the voices - it said Steampunk to me too but I'd never have made a s good a card. I love it, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.