Friday 4 September 2009

Some links to check out...


I don't often post links to other peoples blogs, but I think you would enjoy the blogs of the following two talented people; Jackie Morris and James Mayhew. They have collaborated for the second time to bring out their latest picture book book, Starlight Sailor.
I have been very privileged to have interviewed them both for Armadillo Magazine recently. I hope the interview will be in the next issue (which is due out very soon), but if not, then it will be in the Winter issue. Do look out for it. You can find out more about Jackie at her website and you can follow her illustrative journey for the creation of Starlight Sailor here.
James has two blogs which he has created for his picture book series; Ella Bella Ballerina, and Katie's Picture Show.
Do drop by and say hello to them. Oh, and if you are looking for a special gift for a young niece or nephew, their book Starlight Sailor would make a great gift. You can pre-order from Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.