Tuesday 24 June 2014

Tonic's Latest Goodies.

Hi ! Are you having a lovely Midsummer? The sun is shining here today in the Highlands but I haven't had a minute to be out in it yet. I am off out to spray varnish something, and then I am going to get on with some card making.

These cute little mini gift bags were made with one of the latest dies out from Tonic Studios. This is for a little tent gift bag. It comes with a flap, but for these little bags I cut off the flap and added handles. The die set even comes with a little die for cutting precise holes where you need them. I think this is one of my favourites.

More of Tonic's latest products can be found on Create and Craft TV today (24th June) at 6 and 11pm.

OK..on with my tasks for the day!

Doda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.