Thursday 7 November 2013

Zippered pouch number 2

Here's my next attempt at a purse. I finally decided to do something useful with the sample swatch I got ages ago from Spoonflower that was printed with my shell illustration.
I am more pleased with this one. There was not enough from the swatch to do both sides so I used a piece of denim from an old pair of jeans for the reverse.
It's feeling very cold here in the Highlands just now, but the morning light is so beautiful just now |I can't get enough of it.
 These are all taken from my lounge window. This is looking towards our garden studio.
 It all looks so beautiful, but we have a whole lot of leaves to sweep up some time soon!

Stay warm wherever you are.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Doda, both the pouch and the views! breathtaking! ox

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.