Tuesday 6 August 2013

Just zooming past...

The summer holidays have been zooming past way too quickly for my liking. Not enough time to do all the things we wanted to get done. Not enough days chilling at the beach either. The above jellyfish was seen on one such rare day.
Apart from that, we are still trying to sell our home. We have a viewer tomorrow.
I managed a couple of quick crafts using some of Tonic Studios lovely new dies, but apart from that I have hardly had time to be in my craft room.
This was a 50 pence candle from Morrisons , embellished with one of Tonic's new dies.
This started life as a very cheap notebook from Tescos.

Well...must dash. Visitors just arrived.

xx

3 comments:

  1. LINDO AMIGA,EU ADORAR.BOA QUARTA.VALÉRIA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know what you mean about the holidays whizzing by! Love your humour with the notebook label, brilliant, and very pretty dies too. Good luck with the house move

    ReplyDelete
  3. What pretty creations, Doda! I love that little book and your candle is beautiful! I imagine it looks so pretty with it's light peeking out of those fancy gold cutouts...I hope you get some more beach time before school starts! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.