Monday 26 August 2013

Butterfly Invasion

The weather was delightfully warm yesterday and around 6pm we were sitting next to the house supping tea, when we realised there were loads of butterflies warming themselves on our house wall in the early evening sunshine. It was such a beautiful treat to watch them flit and rest like little painted decorations. They were mostly peacock butterflies.

They remind me of a dear friend who used to love to visit and see the butterflies on our buddlia. I painted her this necklace one year.



2 comments:

  1. wow, what a gorgeous sight, thanks for sharing!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful sight, I love to see butterflies.
    You are a very talented to have painted that wonderful pendant.
    Happy crafting

    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.