Tuesday 14 May 2013

Birds and spices


These lovely new Bird products from Tonic Studios mean that it is so quick and easy to rustle up a card to be proud of. In fact, the whole Tonic range coordinates so perfectly together. For more details on this card and more crafting inspiration check out Blog Tonic.

I found another use for the lovely dies that come with the Butterfly tags set...labelling my spice jars.
I cut the labels from some matt black vinyl and wrote the spice names with a white pencil, that way I can wipe it off and rewrite them if I change up what spices I use. I love the shape of this label! I also love the chalkboard look it gives....I might just have to label EVERYTHING now! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. That's such a lovely card, Doda, and your spice jar labels are so clever! xo

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.