Wednesday 6 February 2013

Things I've been making...

 
I've been playing around with the Cricut Mini and have been making some sweet little magnifying bookmarks. Great to pop into an envelope with a card for a little gift.
I've also been working on some little notebooks, but am now waiting on some teeny tiny magnets for the closure as I think the velcro is too bulky.
I've also been doing a spot of cardmaking...you can find out more about how this card was made over at Blog Tonic.
Today...more crafting...as well as trying to get this place ship shape- a never-ending task!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely things you have made, Doda! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.