Friday 23 March 2012

A sunny day

Today is a beautiful sunny day. We did have a sunny day yesterday, but I spent much of it scrubbing and cleaning for a couple who were coming to view our home. They liked it but still have their own property to sell, so there will be no moving house for us as yet.

So what creative stuff has gone on around here lately? Well nothing too much as my parents were visiting for a few days. They only left yesterday morning.
But I could show you this giant cupcake that Naomi made last week...
It was made using one of those silicone moulds that come in three parts.
You can buy a similar one here.
It was delicious! Naomi...stop making cakes...we keep having to eat them!

And I did make this card last week (with my Tonic Studios products of course). I like how it makes pretty shadows.
Hopefully I'll be able to crack on with a few more projects next week.
I hope the sun is shining where you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.