Wednesday 31 August 2011

cart before the horse

I'm slowly working myself up to doing some serious crafting, but I have a strange back to front way of doing things. I like to get all my little boxes ready before I start making the jewellery to put in them.
Actually I find it quite therapeutic to cut, score and stick. Now I am in the mood to try my hand at a little notebook or some other paper items . 
My other job for today is to embroider my little girls name onto a plain black fabric bag I have so that she can use it at school for her gym kit. Exciting stuff!


PS. Last chance to enter my blog giveaway ...drawing is tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. These wee boxes are so beautiful, and theres nothing wrong with making them first. There are some days when you feel like doing something therapeutic and these are a beautiful way to spend a day. Really lovely. Have fun with embroidering the bag. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boxes are adorable! You are so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.