Tuesday 16 March 2010

Thankyou

I want to say thank you very much to Rena who recently awarded me this Kreativ blogger award...
and also to Fabi who gave me this From Me to You award. I also want to apologise to you both because I am not very good at keeping up with these kind of things. I am afraid I am going to cheat because both awards have similar things to do. I'll post seven random things about me that you might not know, then I've created my own little award for blogs I love to visit.

Now for the random facts...

1. I play ukulele
2. I write songs for Sunday school children
3. I love gardening
4. I love to use essential oils, in particular lavender and tea tree
5. I love rocket salad with orange balsamic dressing
6. I'm not very organised
7. I make all my own greeting cards (but often fail to send them out in time for occasions because of fact no.6)

Here are seven wonderful people (out of many) whose blogs I enjoy visiting and I think you would too.
This award is for them...why not spend a pleasant while browsing their blogs.


PS. Pierre is now in the shop :-)

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award. It means a lot to me that you enjoy MY blog! I am now a happy follower of your blog. I too love the scent of lavender, I am not very organized either!
    Thanks for leaving me the comment and letting me know you gave me an award!
    Take Care,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doda,
    My daughters and I were just talking on Saturday about a place we'd love to travel someday! Guess where that is? Scotland, yup! I am thrilled to follow you as you do life in your part of the world!
    I know I will glean some extremely interesting ideas, and I love stuff that is different!
    Your blog is so darling!
    I have played "You are my Sunshine" on a Ukulele, once.
    I love gardening, too!
    What in the world is a "rocket salad"?
    I LOVE making cards, too!
    I am semi-organised. (See? I spelled it with an "s", which is how my girls (lovers of all things European) spell words that usually have a "z". They also write "favourite" and "colour").
    Anyway, just wanted you to know you now have a stalker (probably 3 of us) over here in SC, USA.
    Many blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you so much.
    Its always lovely to hear that people enjoy visiting my blog and some of the normal everyday things I write about.
    My card making has got slack the last year or so thats needs to change again and although i trey my hardest at being organised im also rather messy, you should see my desk at work!
    i too love lavender.
    i shall go and have a peek at the other blogs you have awarded it to and im sure they will be lovely.
    Thanks again
    Take care
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Doda ~ What a wonderful way to start my day to receive your email. Thank you so much for giving me this lovely award, I am so happy that you like visiting my blog. This award is gorgeous and even more so as you designed it yourself! THANK YOU!!! I loved learning 7 things about you and as you know I love your blog:) Wishing you a wonderful day as always ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool about being able to play the ukulele!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and so glad I stoped by tonight...Doing a little blog hopping...I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for on Sunday night...so hope you will stop by.....

    Teresa
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoyed your very interesting facts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks very much for the award. I look forward to looking at the other blogs you recommend too.

    Jo, Hardaker and Pope

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.