Wednesday 15 April 2009

A fleeting visit


We've actually been having some lovely sunshine this spring. So much so there have been moments I could have believed it was summer except for the lack of leaves on the trees. Still, the buds are bursting and all is looking beautiful, and that is my excuse for not being a bountiful blogger! That and all the spring cleaning I have been doing. So, I apologise for the lack of posts. Hopefully I shall get on with some creative projects soon!
Hope the sun is shining where you are!

7 comments:

  1. The spring has been a long time in coming here, too. But there are signs that it is....thankfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy flowers blooming and so forth! Do daffodils have a smell? I don't recall ever sniffing one.

    Will wait in anticipation to see what have you been creating amidst all your spring cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daffodils have a delightful smell. With a bunch of them in the house the room is bursting with scent. Wish I could send you the smell Rozi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photo

    I am having a fun giveaway,come see! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful picture! Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Hi there, I really appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with me. Thanks for dropping by. I enjoy reading all your comments.